1. Spam, Warez, Piracy and Illegal Activities.Hosting.co.uk does NOT permit any of its services to be used for illegal purposes. These include but are not limited to spam, unsolicited commercial email, warez hosting, piracy and hacking related activities. Hosting.co.uk will remain the sole arbiter in what constitutes any of these activities. You acknowledge that participation in any of these activities will result in immediate termination without refund. Hosting.co.uk may involve law enforcement authorities if we deem necessary.
2. Child Pornography.If Hosting.co.uk discovers child pornography on any services provided to You, your account will be immediately terminated without refund. Your personal details will be passed to law enforcement authorities and we will assist fully with law enforcement authorities around the world to seek charges against You.
3. Hacking/Denial of Service/Sniffing/Spoofing.Hosting.co.uk do not permit any type of hacking, denial of service, distributed denial of service, sniffing, spoofing, password cracking or similar malicious activities to be performed on or by its services. Hosting.co.uk will remain the sole arbiter in what constitutes any of these activities. You acknowledge that participation in any of these activities will result in immediate termination without refund. Hosting.co.uk may involve law enforcement authorities if we deem necessary.
4. Backup restoration.If your account was cancelled and you still need your data to take with you there is a £20.00 per incident charge for all inquiries regarding previous services and / or support. We generally keep backups available for a period of 30 days after account cancellation, but can provide no guarantees on the actual length of availability of a backup.
5. Web Hosting Services.
- No script or piece of software may use 25% or more of system resources for 60 seconds or longer
- Running stand-alone, unattached server side processes/deamons is strictly prohibited
- Running any type of web spider / indexer (Google Cash / Ad Spy) is strictly prohibited
- Running any bit-torrent / P2P application is strictly prohibited
- Running cron scripts with intervals of less than 15 minutes, or setting up more than 5 simultaneous cron jobs is strictly prohibited
- Running of public file exchange services is strictly prohibited